Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Prom Idea: Gold Dress

Prom is one of those memorable events in a girl's life. I remember my own prom, which was n years ago. Hihi. Anyway, my sister is attending her own Graduation Ball soon, and I can't be more excited for her!

If I would be attending another prom, I'd definitely wear gold! Here's a set I created:

Prom Outfit: Gold



Since I want the attention on the champagne and gold dress, I decided to keep everything neutral. I also included a pink red lipstick for that pop of color. 

Let me know your thoughts!

Love,



6 comments:

  1. Hi,
    What lippy did you use on the prom?
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set will give a mature look. You love yellow/gold?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow pretty! Try to visit www.robecart.com they have nice jeans, shoes, handbags, dresses and accessories too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

    ReplyDelete

© 2013 Dianne's Little Adventures, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena